For many people with speech and language disabilities, effective communication within a legal or justice context means having a communication intermediary to assist with two-way communication.
- A national roster of communication intermediaries
- Education for communication intermediaries
- Resources for the justice sector
CDAC acknowledges funding contributions from
- The Department of Justice Canada, Victim Fund (2007 – 2015)
- The P and L Odette Foundation (2016-2017)
- The Law Foundation of Ontario (2017)